I did a "Highlights of 2016" blog post but I didn't do it for 2017 because I have to admit: the past year has been a living nightmare. I'm not comfortable with sharing details about what happened but let's just say I messed up. Big time.
So, 2018. New year, fresh start right? Here are my goals for the year.
- Meditate for 10 minutes right after I wake up every day (if I'm not running late to lectures, hah).
- Exercise at least 3 times a week. By exercise, I mean lifting weights and doing some cardio.
- Cook and eat healthy. But also treat myself in moderation.
- Drink lots and lots of water. I've been struggling with drinking enough water lately, and that needs to change asap.
- Create stronger, closer relationships with my loved ones. I'm going to try my best to have more meaningful conversations/interactions with my family members and Akash, my boyfriend.
- Graduate. Please.
- Get into a medical school. I had one interview a couple months back, and I have two more to go. Wish me luck!
A word I aim for in 2018 is stability because last year was totally unstable for me, and I'd really like to have some balance this year. I hope 2018 will be good to me and everyone. Happy (belated) new year!
What are your goals for 2018?
What is your "word" for the year?
Hi, I’m a potato that loves bubble tea, food and sarcasm. You can probably find me laughing at stupid things on the internet, stuffing my face with food or lifting heavy things at the gym. musingful is an online space where I enjoy documenting my lil’ potato life.