Goals for 2018
I did a "Highlights of 2016" blog post but I didn't do it for 2017 because I have to admit: the past year has been a living nightmare. I'm not comfortable with sharing details about what happened but let's just say I messed up. Big time.
So, 2018. New year, fresh start right? Here are my goals for the year.
- Meditate for 10 minutes right after I wake up every day (if I'm not running late to lectures, hah).
- Exercise at least 3 times a week. By exercise, I mean lifting weights and doing some cardio.
- Cook and eat healthy. But also treat myself in moderation.
- Drink lots and lots of water. I've been struggling with drinking enough water lately, and that needs to change asap.
- Create stronger, closer relationships with my loved ones. I'm going to try my best to have more meaningful conversations/interactions with my family members and Akash, my boyfriend.
- Graduate. Please.
- Get into a medical school. I had one interview a couple months back, and I have two more to go. Wish me luck!
A word I aim for in 2018 is stability because last year was totally unstable for me, and I'd really like to have some balance this year. I hope 2018 will be good to me and everyone. Happy (belated) new year!
What are your goals for 2018?
What is your "word" for the year?