This series was originally called "Peek into my life" but I changed it to "Recently", recently (hahh..). I realised that it's more suitable since every blog post of mine is basically "a peek into my life", and this series is meant to be a collection of the things that's been happening recently so yeah. Also, yay for minimalistic titles. Okay, let's get into today's post.
- A view from my flat in between the blinds some time in January. -
In the life
- Currently watching The Legend of the Blue Sea, and I'm loving it so much, uggh. I've always loved this kind of k-drama - it has a good combination of comedy, romance, suspense and fantasy. I've been laughing, gripping my chair (during the thrilling bits) and almost tearing up in like every episode. (You can watch it here.)
- During reading week (last week), I turned into a nocturnal creature - staying up till almost dawn and sleeping till midday - so it was quite a struggle to adjust my sleep schedule into a normal-daytime-functioning-human one for my lectures the past two days, haha. I'm happy to say I made it to all my lectures on time though, phew.
On the blog
- I finally decided to start drafting the blog post "How I lost 12 kg" that I said I'll do a loooong time ago on instagram (mhm, I lost 1 more kg since I posted that). I'd been hesitating to write it because I didn't really know the right things to say. There were so many things that I learned about fitness and nutrition last year, and I've just started to feel comfortable writing about it. It'll be a blog post that I'll put the most effort and thoughts into so far. I'll most likely be done by this weekend or next week, and I hope you guys will enjoy it and find it useful.
- I'm going to introduce two new blog series soon. They're called "Timeline" and "Opening up". The former is something I'm really excited about, and the latter is a bit more on the serious side. Stay tuned.
- Changed up the look of the home page to make it even more minimalistic. I took out some bits that I found unnecessary and adjusted some things here and there. Currently very happy with how it looks now, woo.
- You guys know I'm all about self-love and body positivity, and it makes me so happy when I see other girls (and guys) start loving themselves. So my heart exploded with joy when I read "This body" by Kathy. It's a very lovely, inspiring read.
- I can't express how much I relate to this: 13 things introverts still wish you understood about them.
- I also enjoyed reading this thought-provoking old post from my favourite personal development blog - Zen Habits, of course - on living an intentional life. I hope you do too.
One last thing, thank you so much for all your sweet, encouraging comments on my previous post. I truly appreciate every advice and support from you. (sends big virtual hugs to everyone)
How are you doing lately?
Do you have any k-drama recommendations?
Hi, I’m a potato that loves bubble tea, food and sarcasm. You can probably find me laughing at stupid things on the internet, stuffing my face with food or lifting heavy things at the gym. musingful is an online space where I enjoy documenting my lil’ potato life.